Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Supposed to go back to Broadrick Secondary for Teacher's day but was called up for interview so aborted this idea . Once again, Happy Teacher's Day to Miss Boey, who had left us after prelims 'O' level and left to HwaChongInstitution.She's the best teacher to me, seriously. So, shopping with Wanyu after my interview and i bought nothing, no mood for shopping and i feel so tired,this is the first time.We played 'jia hua hua' and we didnt manage to win any toys or so but it is so exciting.I overslept and missed stops on the bus while i am going to tuition.Talking about tuition, i am teaching P5 Chinese somemore he's a non-chinese.*Claps hands* but he doesnt like chinese at all. And yah i am going back to my 'drama-addict' title again & i am gonna pass my ftt this time and i shared the same blogskin with yanru when she tells me so.HAHA(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home