Monday, June 15, 2009

HOLIDAYS!
Common test is over.But yah, exams in 2 months time, got to chiong for that 40%.Yes, i managed to refrain from using computer for 5-6 days.Fri-wed's night (: Supposed to go for K-session after exams, but all booked, so old ford factory was next up into mind from zhongzhen.


Malaysia from wed night-sunday night. Yes, spent time playing with qiaoyen, eating durians.HAHAS(: Alright, i love it when i get fetched from my cousin,Jialee & Mengcong. Seriously, i cant wait to learn driving(: Hopefully, i will pass my btt in this coming thurs.Yes, i got the worst nightmare i ever had, i got bitten by those big red/black ants once i got off the car after jialee's drove me for shopping.I jumped, screamed, shouted, everyones was like what happened, qiaoyen was the first to come up to me!Hahas(: It itches every single days. Yeaps, on the other hand, i kinda wasted my 4days cause i didnt do anything at all, not even flipping one page of my btt.Yeaps,but i had a wonderful weekend still (:











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home