Friday, June 19, 2009

CYCLING(: (: (: Yes, i can only cycle well if the height allows me too.
I fell off from the bicycle w/o any obstuctions exp the lamp-post.Hahas=D
Here it goes; Yanru says: cycle thru the grasspatch so i was like okayokay but yah i lose control off myself and the bike thus i fall off to the grasspatch,it was not very pain because i had already been a good friend of the grass.Hahas(: So yah, i passed my btt, finally after third attempt.Then meet wanyu at PP and shopped for like one hr plus to meet yanru and A,E,Y & 2G for cycling.
Yah, yunnam drived means we dont need to walk to ecp but humans tends to be lazy
Never walk=Never burn calories.
Yes, i seriously enjoyed the cycling process, it had been like 3 years since i cycled & my younger cousin taught me how to cycle also(: Yes, at the very start, i screamed freakly loud just becus i cant control the bike at all, i almost clash with a young boy thanks gosh i brake at that very second and he saved my life too.Second time, i almost fall from the downward slope, seriously i screamed like shit, scared the shit out of me thanks gosh that the guy managed to hear my scream and brake for me to pass bcus i forget to brake + i dont dare to brake at downward slope,he saved my life also.Thats was so lucky for me.During the whole ride, i managed to cycle well after so many incidents happened.Hahas(: I wanna take a group picture at first but the camera failed me.It vibrates continously whenever i take a picture.
Best choice: I wanna get a cannon camera soon(:












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home