Wednesday, May 13, 2009



went over to evan's house to take photos of plants becus i done my part1 wrongly.
Yah, waste my time & energy .Thanks hl for the lending of camera.And they freaking lied to me that they are at pasir ris when i reached there, i cant imagine myself carrying my bag and a 2.7kg laptop taking photos around.Hahas=D So when they are swimming, i am the photographer.



Its whats girls do when they have no pics to post on blogs + too boring in class.
HAHAS=D Somehow, i like miss wan class, she looks super cute & a nice teacher too(:



Thats my cousin.Hahas=D
We went shopping.Yah, and i can admit he is a good photograph.I wan photos from his phone.
Yeahs, personally i think having a brother at home is so wonderful.I want a elder brother,please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home