Thursday, May 7, 2009

Maybe i shall only update what happened this week.Well well, school you know;boring + fun at the same time.Monday, autocad & isometric drawing(3/4 done).Wednesday; off to causewaypoint with my cliques becus we are obessed with the sales, i thought of getting that grey hoodie but it doesnt seems to fit me well. Just gotten double cheeseburger(: and a item for mum.And i could define that Charmaine Peh can talk,laugh from Northsoutheastwest.In school talk, in bus also talk again for that 45mins of bus trip down to cwp,i didnt know she can really laugh at one particular thing for 20mins,thats is real horrible,plus she only drank a bottle of choc milk.Hahas=D
Thursday;lecture is soo boring but still need to pay attention, i am totally in my lala-land during ppe cause i didnt print the notes at all, it all diverts my attention to elsewhere.But at least for biochem, we are listening thou we dont really understand and again char never failed to disturb me, giggling over some small stuff,drawing on my lecture notes.Autocad, i dont like!

And, Rest in peace, my San-Gu. The only aunty(grandfather's sister) who keeps asking to study hard for my '0' levels.Who always updates me of the lastest news revolving around the world.You will be missed and thanks alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home