Friday, February 27, 2009

I am so proud of myself bcause i controlled from using computer for 6 days.Claps claps*
I am declared exam-free, best part after all the studying all these when i am finally free from everything.
  • Slacking away for the first four days flipping thru the notes again and again.
  • Starts to mug from sat-tues, which is not enough time for me.
  • Controlled myself by not watching my 9pm show.
  • Cat-fight with sister.
  • Supposingly to be out with MC & WY on friday but failed.
  • Happy 19th Birthday to Cailing!
  • Greg Chow is a very very nice lecturer, which cause wl to be so hua chi over him.
  • Huiling is my bacteria-fungi.HAHA.
  • Last of all, enjoy our short term break(:
GoodBye, Readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home