Sunday, November 23, 2008

While i was glancing through the calender, i never,never,never ever expect that
common test is around the corner.Ya, though theres only 2 modules to learn but it seems hard.
I shall hit my books real soon.Yes,real soon.
And of cause
HAPPY 18 BIRTHDAY,VICTORIA KOH!
She registered for her driving lesson early in the morning.
still thought of asking her whether we should go register one day
cause i dunno why either, i feel like taking up driving license suddenly.
Maybe most of my 5n1 classmates are like mid-way to a driving license.
Maybe i am dreaming too much of owning a mini-copper.
Maybe i wanna try something different.
After discussing with dad & mom, they told me to wait till i am older.
& i love dad and mom cause they kind of tell me nicely and yarhs.
Maybe this time round, i should depend on myself.
Work & earn money to pay for the fees by myself would be better.
Anyone wanna go register with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home