Friday, November 21, 2008

Went Sentosa for field trip today(:
I love school days which end at 12pm esp on friday!
Went MS K-box to sing till we drop(: Hahas=D
I love kboxing, singing(:
So,sing till 6plus then off we go, supposed to sing till 7pm de
but kbox scams off our 1 hour of singing!How can that be!
Shop around MS and i spotted promotion from spectacle hut
so i bought a new spec for myself(:1dec,i shall collect it!Remind me people!
Okay, carrefour with ML as she wanna get something.
Sadly, i missed 9pm show.
Anyone wanna share with me the storyline that showcast on friday(:


Thats alvin;& ml managed to take a photo with him
& she says in real life, he's more attractive!

More Pictures from Meiling after she repairs her computer!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home