Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yipee, i just finished watching Ming Zhong Zhu Ting Wo Ai Ni.
Hahhas=D Any nice chinese drama to introduce to me?
Hotshot or Miss No Good?
For this holidays, i keep myself busy by working, watching drama,
finding some things to keep myself busy.

One of the days during the last two weeks,Phil came and find me after work.
& dinner after that.Ok,well.It is purely friendship this time.At least someone acc
me for dinner rather than going home after work.It is damn boring!
And, wanyu & vic find me at work during my roadshow at suntec.
& wanyu scared me off by shouting at me.& lunched after that.
I love accompany during break time or after work.The feeling is superb!
& i saw aijin during my work, & i know huimin's poly friend at work & so happens that
we know the same person!
& i love chatting during work, & you cant believe it,
i can mixed well with the aunties well.Hahas=)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home