Saturday, July 12, 2008











Had a girls night out with my gfriends.=)
Was suppose to take our testimonials from school but
it was too late hence we ended up shopping/chatting.Hahas=)
& i waited for xiaoye for like 20mins.
& once i spotted her, she helped me to take my laptop.
Help me to take away that heavy,bulky laptop.hhas=)
Then lunched in mac while waiting for yr & vic.
Soon, camwhoring was next. & we had ice-cream treat from xy.
& sakae sushi was the next destination for dinner but victoria is leaving us earlier.
& again, xiaoye treated us today! She refused to let us pay.
& sadly, she's leaving to aust to furthur her studies.
& went to esplanade, wanted to have our supper but we are too full.
Hence, starbucks for drinks.& laughters is filled in the air again.
& i think it is the lastest night we hanged out.
Even my secondary friend finds so surprise when we are still chatting in msn.
*For sec5n1 classmates;
there will be a bbq held on 25july(friday) at the evening.
Venue:Xiaoye's condo
Do tell me if you are going.Thanks=D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home