Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mentoring outing was FUN!
We went to farmart with the teachers,np mentors & the young kids.
Was arranged to sit separately from our friends
so the kids will sit beside you and starts interacting with one & another.
& a young boy sit beside me, i was so shocked.
ok,well.His attidue's was so rude.I mean really kind of rude &
impolite when hes started talking to me!
Yup, introducing you my young boy, Asmiran 12yearsold.
Then we started chatting cos hes having PSLE this year.
and we played chop-sticks tgther,yet he keep winning and i keep losing.hhas=D
though he keep teaching me alot of tricks & give in to me!thanks yeahs!
ok, Well.Just to share with you all!
When we are going for our small-tea-break,there was this mentor piggyback this youngboy.
and this young boy asked asmiran that 'this is ur jiejie'(the person that is taking care of you)
and asmiran say 'yes'
then, the boy says she looks very......(pause a while & look at me) okok lar.
and me & this mentor is like laughing so loud larh,cos of his reaction.Damn funny!
And, young kids now are getting more & more smarter!
Of course, time flies.
Again, when we get into the bus,i wanna take a rest but asmiran is like keep
asking me to play chop-sticks with him again=)
Then, we played tic-tac-toe as well.I win!Yipee.
Wanted to take pics with him but he dun want!So sadd!
So, we were given souvenirs too.
A packet of fresh eggs from the farm & the juicy sugarcane from the farm too.
Well, last but not least we had our photography session.
And when i am leaving, he suddenly tapped on my shoulders and say:"See you next time"
All i can say was i m so shocked and happy!
I replied him in my sweetest tone.Hes just so se-bu-de.Iknow!hhas=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home