Tuesday, June 10, 2008


A big hurraey that TXP tests is finally over!
but CUGE test is on friday!
Went town-ing with my 2 beloved Charmaine & Weiman!
Went Herren to take Char's shoes from mimimomo.
And LJS for our lunch, & while walking to far east plaza.
We was approached by the Toni & Guy's staff.
Well, is like finding models for the training's haircut.
Both of this 2 girls turns down the request.hhas=D
Well since my hair is so long and planning to cut my hair as well.
I GIVE IT A TRY! Moreever, its free!
Quite satisfied with the hair-cut! Service standard also high.
Stayed there for about 2 hours, if i am not wrong.
Of course, this 2 girls went far east to extend theirs hair.Haha=D
Still, went far east again cos this time round, weiman is gg to take out hers hair extension
cause it looks weird on hers hair!
Aftermath, bused back to sch for Choir with charmaine!
*And and and peoples help me click my nuffnang too=D
*And and and i m so excited about tml farm's outing with the kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home