Friday, March 21, 2008

I love Blogging whenever i am bored!

21March
Went out at 11.40am.
Rush to bugis as i wanted to buy the shirt badly!
such a dissapointment, it was closed.
last visit at 1.30pm, still closed hence
decided to went back home=D
But i have already asked my sister to buy for me.
Hopefully she get the right shirt for me.
Doing a mickey mp3 order.
Visit: www.mickey-l0vers.blogspot.com
for more details!
Poly Life
3 more weeks to my poly life.
For me, i am very eager & excited!
At the same time, i am also afraid larhs!
& i am starting work on monday.
trying to earn some money for my expenses.
Working Life
Since O level ended,
i joined Marks & Spencer.[Raffles City]
After that work in Homes Favourite during the CNY period[Paya Lebar]
Then works for Legend as a Guard to prevent people from touching the artworks[Expo]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home